Removing Trees can be an extremely dangerous profession. So dangerous in fact, that the liability insurance for tree removal companies in Fresno (and the entire country for that matter) are the highest in ANY industry, on par with roofers.
There are obviously some things you want to take into consideration when removing a tree, especially if there are powerlines, or homes / structures in the near by areas.
Doing Fresno Tree Removal the right way, step 1: Safet
The first and foremost rule of any tree removal job is safety. Safety, safety, safety. We can't emphasize that enough. By taking precautionary measures, you're going to eliminate many opportunities for dangerous situations to arise. Planning and preparing our tree removal is key.
Doing Fresno Tree Removal the right way, step 2: Experience
Considering the dangers associated with Tree Removal, you don't want to climb a 50 foot tree your first day on the job. Start small. Practice alot. Most of our guys have over 10 years experience and we've trained all of them to be safe and efficient.
Doing Fresno Tree Removal the right way, step 3: Licensed and Insured
As with working with any professional services company, you'll want to make sure the tree removal company is licensed and insured. Don't be afraid to ask for a number. The estimator should be able to give it to you on the spot , and if not, ask them to send you a copy before they start work. That way you'll know the tree removal company is compliant with all laws and regulations, and you won't be sued if something goes wrong.
Doing Fresno Tree Removal the right way, step 4: Quality work
If you need a great price for Fresno Tree Removal, we can give you a quote right over the phone. But don't be fooled either, you're going to want to make sure the company is big enough and capable of finishing the job. Does the company do quality work? Find out by asking for references and using the internet to research a company.
Doing Fresno Tree Removal the right way for nearly 20 years
Are you a Fresnan, or one of our customers, and do you have any any suggestions on how we could do Fresno Tree Removal even better? Feel free to sound off in the comments below, we'd love to hear from you?
Better yet? Need an instant tree removal quote? Give us a call at 559-242-2462 and we'll give you an up to the minute quote, as accurate as possible over the phone!
Perhaps you're in need of tree services in Fresno. We've compiled a list of the top 6 reasons people need tree services in Fresno Ca, and brief description of each service.
1. Danger. The tree's branches are broken and you don't want one of your loved ones getting hurt. So the simpliest thing to do is call us and have someone removal the broken branches. Better take care of that before the kids or grandkids are out back playing. Even if you don't think you need tree services in Fresno Ca, you should definitely check out all your trees because you never know.
2. Money. A lot people decide they need tree services because they are tired of paying someone to keep clipping and pruning their trees. Saving money is a big motivator for a lot of people , and although trees provide shade for many homes, they can also be a huge nuisance.
3. Extra work. If you're not paying someone to maintain your tree's, you're probably doing it yourself. I can't imagine it to be very pleasant doing it every month. So you're either out money or time, neither of which is cool, and so tree removal is your best option.
More Reasons you may need tree services in Fresno Ca
With those three options being said (those are mostly the reasons for tree removal), perhaps you love your trees and are in need of some other tree services.
4. You like the shade, so you need tree pruning. Not everyone who needs tree services in Fresno Ca needs tree removal. After all there are over 300+ sunny days a year and it gets super hot here in the Central Valley. No doubt that if you don't want to do the tree pruning yourself, which can get complicated and dangerous, especially dealing with large heights, it may be better to call a tree service company, like us, a(call 559-242-2462)
5. You only want a quick trim. Let's say you don't need tree removal, tree pruning, or any other tree services and only need a quick trim. Depending on how large the tree is, we could do it for you, but if it's pretty small, you'd be better off just calling a gardener or landscaping company in Fresno.
6. You're tired of the backyard with that huge stump in the back. One of the last tree services that most tree service companies provide is stump grinding. It can be a huge hassle to try to do it yourself, but there's not doubt that we can handle any size stump grinding, residential or commercial.
Do you need tree services in Fresno Ca?Now that we've provided you the reasons for needing tree services in Fresno ca, are you in need?
Here's a list of the services we provide:
We hope you enjoyed!
Tree Service Fresno is an established, professional tree service company that serves the Central Valley of California.